So far, so good.

Posted by Spammychic On Friday, February 4, 2011 1 comments

I actually got sleep last night for the first time in forever.  I'm thinking maybe because I ate.  Not sure.  I woke up feeling physically replenished, which was great.  To my dismay, after last night's little binge, I did gain a pound.  I haven't eaten so far today and don't necessarily plan to.  I'm really not hungry anyway.

My mom's boyfriend stayed home today and he's taking me to get my paycheck and buy me cigarettes.  I hope it's a decent paycheck because I also need minutes for my phone and more water pills (which I won't buy until Jennifer is working).  I also would like some money left over so I can take a train sometime to see my friend Kelly (yes, you, Kel) hopefully next weekend.  Depends on when I'm working.  If I'm not working on Sunday (which I'm about to find out) then I might even go down then.  Who knows.  But I miss her :(

I was excited this morning because I was looking for some jeans to wear and all the ones I had out were size 9 and too big.  I found a bag of older clothes with a pair of size 6s in them that run small and are more like a 4 and I haven't been able to fit them in a long time.  For the hell of it, I tried them on.  They were loose!  This kind of made my day.  Also on the subject of clothes, I finally got my work shirts last night.  They called me to customer service and handed them over.  I looked at the size "S" on the front of the packages and thought, "Are they serious?  I'm obviously a medium."  I almost went back and said something, but decided against it for some reason.  When I got home I opened them up and they are HUGE.  The one shirt might pass for a medium, but the other is obviously a large.  I'm going to be swimming in them.  My mom says they'll probably shrink, so I'm okay with that.

Only 11:30am here, will post again tonight.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

meee misssses youu too.!!!<333

Post a Comment