Gotta do this

Posted by Spammychic On Wednesday, February 16, 2011 0 comments

Gained a pound.  Thought I would.  Kinda mad.  But today (last night, rather) I decided I need to start eating substantially at least once a day for my job's sake.  I need this job, I cannot lose it.  So I ate breakfast for the first time in forever.  I had Special K Red Berries cereal (one cup - 116) with a half-cup of skim milk (40) and a Dannon Light & Fit yogurt (80).  I decided I will have a Fiber One bar (94.5) before work and possibly some light Pringles (64/serving but probably not going to have a full serving) so I'll look alive at least.  I just realized that's only 394.5 calories for the whole day and only 2.5g fat,  but damn that seems like a lot of food.  Well my plan is to eat still and space it out enough and have energy for work but hopefully still lose some weight.  I'm back to taking my usual amount of water pills since I haven't been the last few days because my boyfriend's been over.  So I took them three times yesterday (300mg caffeine).  I need to buy more today after work, along with some sugar-free gum because I keep forgetting to buy more.  I need to save at least some money because I still need to go to the post office to mail a package to one of my friends who is going into treatment for a long time and I need money to go to Cape May to see Joe I guess... and I need cigarettes.  The money for Joe can wait because it's not like I can get down there this week anyway and I get paid again on Friday.  Two weeks from now I'll have a real nice paycheck from the two days of cashier training - that's 17 hours right there alone.  I only have off on Friday this week (and I had off on Monday) and I need to go to the doctor.  Not only do I need a check-up, but I'm also having another problem that I will not disclose here.  It's not exactly something people talk about in normal conversation (not like the amount of calories in everything I ate is).  But I bet you catch my drift.  So yeah.  This is such a crazy week and it's only Wednesday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment