Tired, hungry and moody. Sounds like PMS!

Posted by Spammychic On Wednesday, January 26, 2011 0 comments

Hmm, well, today sucked, other than the fact that I finally lost a pound after three days of maintaining (seems to be a pattern going on here).  My BMI is now 18.5 and losing another pound will make me underweight.  Ugh.  This morning and afternoon before work went by fairly slow.  Work was a pain.  I was very busy going around the store every twenty minutes and wiping nasty water and slush off the floors because people are too inconsiderate and mindless to use the floor mat to wipe their feet.  I was the one to take out the trash for the third day in a row.  There is a woman who I believe is a supervisor, named Gay (I'm not sure if she spells it like that, but that is her name).  Well I was walking back to customer service to return the paper towels after wiping the nasty floors, and she grabbed me by the arm and said to Jennifer, "Here's another one who needs to be fed! Look how skinny she is!"  It was so embarrassing!  Then she pinched my stomach and said, "Mmm, mmm, mmm, skin and bones!" Like, really, what the fuck?  Who does that?

The weather here is absolutely horrendous.  When I went outside on my break it was hailing, thundering and lightning.  My mom refused to pick me up so Jennifer gave me a ride home.  Of course, ten minutes before I leave, Rick (the "person in charge") asked me to help two other people push carts.  I go outside and I'm the only one out there for ten minutes before the other two people come out.  It was so disgusting - about two or three inches of wet, disgusting slush in my shoes.  I was supposed to work from 5-9, but since Jennifer was driving me home, I left about an hour early.  Thank God, because I wasn't going to continue working with wet feet.  Ew.  Well I'm excited to get paid on Friday and find out when I'm working next week.  I need money - bad.

I'm supposed to see my boyfriend tomorrow but we don't know if it will happen seeing as the weather is horrible and the trains might not run tomorrow.  If not, possibly on Friday.  I really don't feel like walking two miles to the train station in this shit weather to pick him up and then walk all the way back.  Oh, the things we do for love (HA HA, NOT).

I'm kind of hungry but there's nothing healthy in my house to eat.  Just a bunch of disgusting junk.  Ugh.  I don't know what I'll do tomorrow since I'll be home all day (and with my boyfriend).  Grr.

0 comments:

Post a Comment