Numb

Posted by Spammychic On Sunday, January 30, 2011 0 comments

Hmm.  Got less than four hours of sleep last night.  Woke up, weighed in (lost those two pounds again - back at 18.1 BMI), showered, got ready for work at 10.  Felt much better than I did last night (and still feel pretty good).  Went to work.  Started feeling nauseous, but it passed.  Work flew by.  My mom came with her boyfriend to pick me up.  They went shopping, great.  I took water pills when I woke up and when I got home from work.  Someone stole my boyfriend's phone.  I'm going to Philly tomorrow to see him.  Spending all my money.  Oh joy.  Didn't eat all day until my stomach couldn't take it anymore and the hunger satisfaction drink wore off.  At some cereal.  With whole milk.  My mom made dinner.  Ate some of that, even though I really didn't like it because it was spicy.  Taking more pills before bed.  I feel so horrible.  I'm just going to gain the weight back.  It didn't even matter that I fasted all day yesterday and through four o'clock this afternoon.  Sigh.  What am I going to do with myself?

0 comments:

Post a Comment