Lost in the emptiness

Posted by Spammychic On Monday, January 24, 2011 0 comments

Finally lost that pound yesterday, but maintained today.  But I don't really feel like talking about how my day was yesterday.  It was nothing.  You know, every night before I go to sleep I cry and realize how depressed I am.  I really hate my life right now.  Yes, I'm grateful that I have certain things, i.e. - a home, a bed, a job, etc.  But I feel so empty inside.  No, I'm not talking about physically being empty - I like that feeling.  I'm talking about the day-in and day-out going-through-the-motions feeling.  Wake up, weigh-in, bum around, go to work, repeat, repeat, repeat.  I try to talk to my friends on the phone and online.  I don't tell them anything anymore.  I just feel like shit.  I really don't feel like talking to anyone at all, and it seems that when I do I feel even more miserable for forcing myself to do it.  I don't know what to do anymore.  I feel so numb during the day and then it all comes out in my head when I'm trying to sleep at night.  I probably just need to go back on my meds, but I was hoping I didn't need them anymore.  I'm missing something and I don't know what it is.  I want to find it.  I feel like I've been searching for years and there have been times where I thought I was happy, but it was just a placebo effect.  I'm tired of talking to therapists and saying the same things over and over, trying to explain how I feel, and getting the same responses over and over.  Nothing really helps.  I just want to block myself out from the world for a while and come back and have everything be happy.  But obviously that's unrealistic.  I don't know anymore.  Maybe it's just PMS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment