One hell of a day

Posted by Spammychic On Thursday, January 27, 2011 0 comments

Today was crazy.  Me and my boyfriend got into a fight last night and he told me not to bother calling him and that he wasn't going to come see me today, so I slept in.  I woke up around 10-something and had my morning cigarette before weighing myself.  I lost two pounds overnight, making my BMI 18.1.  I checked my Facebook to find a message from him saying that I'd better call him before 12 or he wasn't going to come see me (he was already on his way here).  So I get up and call him and get showered a dressed so I can walk to the train station to get him.  The walk was horrible because of the weather.  I was about 1/3 of the way there and some guy stopped and offered me a ride.  I hesitated because I'd never taken a ride from someone before, but I got in his car and let him drive me to the train station.  I met my boyfriend and we walked all the way back.  We got inside and my mom was lying down in her room and my brothers went outside to shovel the rest of the snow, so we sat on my bed.  To make a long story short, we had sex three times in six hours.  What a great workout.  He left around 8 to walk back to catch his train and I called him while he was on his way there.  While I was on the phone with him I was checking my Facebook and I got a message from a friend saying she really needed to talk to me, so I said, "oh, shit" and I told him I needed to make a call once I knew he was safe on the train.  Well, he got really upset because he said I'm always talking to other people when I'm on the phone with him, which is a total exaggeration.  So he got all moody and we started fighting and then he hung up on me so I got mad and he kept calling me back.  I called my friend and he kept blowing up my phone while I was talking to her so then when I finally got off the phone with her he called again and starts yelling at me and saying that I made him get lost.  So we fought some more and he hung up again and blah, blah, blah.  He eventually called me back crying and we talked and then I got really tired so he finally let me go.

That was pretty much my day.  I didn't eat much.  I fed him three times before he left and he kept asking him why I wasn't eating with him (although I did the first time) and I just told him I eat at night (total lie).

Well, I'm completely exhausted for obvious reasons, so I'm calling it a night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment