Rawr

Posted by Spammychic On Tuesday, January 25, 2011 0 comments

I woke up around 11:00 this morning and I was supposed to call my boyfriend as usual.  I talked to him for a little while.  Blah, blah, blah.  I loafed around for a while until about 3:00 when I realized I had no clean work clothes and I had to be at work at 5:00.  Panic.  I threw my shirts in the wash but not my pants because they are black (my shirts are white).  I ended up wearing the pants I wore yesterday (gross, I know).  My shirts weren't completely dry after going through the dryer twice, and the clock was ticking.  I ended up wearing a damp shirt to work.  Jennifer, one of the front-end supervisors, was in total bitch mode today.  Work went by somewhat quickly.

I was going to fast today, but I had work and I was already feeling like shit beforehand so I had some oatmeal.  I burned it all off.  I really hope I lose by tomorrow - I'm so sick of maintaining.

My boyfriend is definitely coming up to see me on Thursday.  Now he wants to get a room at a hotel but I don't know if we can because you have to be 21 to make a reservation and have a credit card.  I have a debit card, but no money on it.  He has all the money in cash.  So I don't think that's going to happen.

Such a boring post, I know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment